The Tama HTW839W Roadpro Double Tom Stand has a Stilt Base and is part of the upgraded Roadpro line with more professional specs! Tama's Original Stilt system tripod enables you to adjust back and forth without moving the whole stand.
- Stilt System - The base of the HTW739W double tom stand features TAMA's Stilt system. By tilting the stand itself, the back-and-forth position of the tom toms is more easily adjusted.
- Gride-Tite Grip Joint - Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
- Omni-ball Tom Angle Adjustment - With its rock solid stability, TAMA's Omni-ball system has been acclaimed by pro drummers for well over twenty years. You can achieve almost any angle by loosening one T-nut.
- Individual Tom Height Adjustment - With the HTW739W & HTW749W, one individual tom holder is inserted in another pipe. This way, you can adjust the height and angle of each tom individually.
- Steel Insert Nut - Placing a threaded steel insert nut inside the tripod base provides much more strength and makes stripping much less likely than with the traditional method of cutting the threads directly into the die-cast section.
- Nylon Washers - By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
- Double Braced Tripod legs
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing