The Tama HS800W Roadpro Snare Stand w/ Omni-Ball Tilter is part of the upgraded Roadpro line with more professional specs! It features Glide-Tite Grip Joints and new tripod double-braced legs. This stand is for 12" to 15" diameter snare drums.
- Omni-Ball Tilter - The use of TAMA's legendary Omni-ball system provides the same flexible yet stable angle settings found on TAMA tom stands.
- Gride-Tite Grip Joint - Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
- Snare Basket - Unequally spaced basket arms eliminate contact between the arms and the snare strainer or the snare butt, whether the snare drum is 8 or 10 lug. An extra-large arm adjustment knob provides easy tightening and loosening.
- Swivel Basket - Asymmetrically spaced basket arms allow an 8 or 10 lug drum to be held without interference with its strainer, butt or lugs. Since the basket rotates independently from the stand, you can place the strainer in any position needed.
- Escape Claws - TAMA's Escape Claws rubber cushions allow the snare drum to "float" on the basket arms for improved resonance. In addition, they help reduce fatigue by softening the impact of snare drum playing on your arms and wrists.
- Nylon Washers - By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Adjustable Height Range: 495mm - 665mm (19 1/2" - 26 1/8")