The Tama HS80LOW Roadpro Low Profile Snare Stand is part of the upgraded Roadpro line with more professional specs! It features Glide-Tite Grip Joints and new tripod double-braced legs. This stand for 12" to 15" diameter snare drums and it has a adjustable Height Range of 385mm to 530mm (15 3/16" - 20 7/8").
- Quick-Set Tilter - TAMA's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
- Gride-Tite Grip Joint - Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
- Low Position Setting Basket - The HS80LOW snare stand features a new snare basket which allows the snare drum to be positioned 100mm lower than the HS80W stand.
- Snare Basket - Unequally spaced basket arms eliminate contact between the arms and the snare strainer or the snare butt, whether the snare drum is 8 or 10 lug. An extra-large arm adjustment knob provides easy tightening and loosening.
- Swivel Basket - Asymmetrically spaced basket arms allow an 8 or 10 lug drum to be held without interference with its strainer, butt or lugs. Since the basket rotates independently from the stand, you can place the strainer in any position needed.
- Escape Claws - TAMA's Escape Claws rubber cushions allow the snare drum to "float" on the basket arms for improved resonance. In addition, they help reduce fatigue by softening the impact of snare drum playing on your arms and wrists.
- Nylon Washers - By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing