The Tama HC84BW Roadpro Boom Cymbal Stand w/ Detachable Weight is part of the upgraded Roadpro line with more professional specs! It features Glide-Tite Grip Joints and new tripod double-braced legs.
- Quick-Set Tilter - TAMA's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate - By simply gripping and pressing the two buttons on the both sides, users can attach and remove the Cymbal Mate with just one touch, making cymbals setup/breakdown a snap. Like our standard Cymbal Mate: fine adjustments to the cymbal's swinging motion can be made by rotating the unit.
- Gride-Tite Grip Joint - Our new Glide-Tite Grip Joint allows for a more secure attachment by using a metal-to-metal contact point. This provides an extremely solid anchor and complete isolation for a tom or cymbal. Because the stand does not move with the instrument, the natural resonance of that instrument is maximized.
- Boom/Straight Convertible Tilter - Don't let limited stage space cramp your style! If there's no room for a boom, simply convert the stand to a straight stand. The boom arm stores neatly in the upper tube.
- Detachable Counter Weight
- Reversible Bottom - The cymbal bottom protects the cymbal's center hole from the tilter's shaft and threads. If part of the nylon sleeve wears out, you can continue to use the cymbal bottom by turning it upside down.
- Nylon Washers - By inserting nylon washers into the leg stand joints we have improved durability and made the leg action much smoother!
- Steel Insert Nut - Placing a threaded steel insert nut inside the tripod base provides much more strength and makes stripping much less likely than with the traditional method of cutting the threads directly into the die-cast section.
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Boom Arm Length: 580mm (22 3/4")