The Behringer Ultrabass BX2000H is an ultra-versatile and incredibly powerful bass amplifier, packing an impressive 2,000 Watts of lightweight, Class-D power into its portable and well-designed chassis – with plenty of room left over for some amazing features. Inside you'll find an exceptionally warm high-voltage MOSFET preamp, an expressively-dynamic classic compressor, as well as our Dynamizer technology that really packs a punch! Together with a complete and wide-ranging EQ section, an integral balanced DI, dedicated FX Loop and more, the BX2000H will see you through every demand of your playing career – from the rehearsal room to the concert hall!
Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
- 2000 Watts of power
- Class-D amplifier technology keeps the amp energy efficient and light weight
- Mosfet Preamp - Solid state amp operating with the feel of a tube amp
- Studio Quality Optical Compressor and Dynamizer, a Dynamic range compression technique
- Passive Gyrator EQ Circuit - 5 Position mid frequency switch, Ultra Low and Ultra High switches, Mute switch and a -15dB input switch
- Balanced DI output, dedicated FX loop, Dual speaker outputs, and footswitch compatibility
- Lightweight, portable, includes gig ready carrying handle