The Bugera Veyron Tube satisfies your need for the utmost in unbridled horsepower. An ultra-compact and stylish bass amplifier, the impressive Veyron Tube packs an incredible 2,000 Watts of lightweight, Class-D power under the hood – with plenty of room left over for some amazing features. Inside you’ll fi nd an expressively-dynamic optical compressor, a trio of 12AX7 tubes confi gured in a 6-stage Class-A preamp, as well as our Dynamizer technology that really packs a punch! Together with a versatile and wideranging EQ section, an integrated balanced DI, dedicated FX Loop and more, the Veyron Tube will see you through every level of your playing career – from the practice room to the stadium!
Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
- 2000 Watts of power
- Class-D amplifier technology keeps the amp energy efficient and light weight
- Tube Preamp – Mid EQ controls Baxandall Bass and Treble
- Studio Quality Optical Compressor and Dynamizer, a Dynamic range compression technique
- Passive Gyrator EQ Circuit - 5 Position mid frequency switch, Ultra Low and Ultra High switches, Mute switch and a -15dB input switch
- Balanced DI output, dedicated FX loop and switchable tuner output
- Lightweight, portable, includes gig ready carrying handle