The first auto-locking guitar stand with a width-adjustable neck cradle. The locking security gates activate when an instrument is placed in the stand. The design allows custom fitting to a wide range of fretted instruments - from banjo to classical or 5-string bass to “skinny-necked” electric. Additionally, the adjustable support mechanism folds back for compact storage and travel. And the fret board/headstock cushions include slots for pick storage.
- Each side of the neck cradle actuates independently to securely support asymetrical headstocks found on many popular guitars and basses
- Gates at the front of the neck cradle fold down automatically in front of the finger board to keep the instrument securely in place
- Neck cradle is width-adjustable accommodating thin necks found on electric guitars, mandolins and banjos or wide necks found on classical guitars and 5-string basses.
- Latching neck cradle assembly folds back for portability and easy travel
- Height adjusts easily to accommodate everything from mandolins to long-neck basses