The Behringer X32 CORE packs the brain of the company's flagship X32 digital mixer into a single rack space. Pair the X32 CORE with Behringer's S16 digital snakes to efficiently run multi-location, high I/O-count sound. Two AES50 networking Cat 5 connectors give you up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels you can process and control from your X32 CORE. Now, imagine doing all of this at the same time from various locations using instances of Behringer's free control software applications for your iPad, iPhone, or computer. Behringer's X32 CORE - it's a whole new ballgame.
Imagine always being able to mix from the most advantageous spot in the house! Behringer's X32 CORE acknowledges the reality of modern live mixing - that you don't want to be tied down to a fixed FOH mix location. Hear what the audience is hearing in the back of the auditorium. Tweak the mix from the balcony. Adjust the monitors from the performers' perspective. This is live mixing the way it should be - natural and intuitive. And the result? Better-sounding shows!
Not just for live
Behringer'S X32 CORE isn't just for live sound mixing. It's also the foundation of a super-flexible studio control room setup when combined with S16 I/O and P16 personal monitoring systems in each tracking room. The built-in 32 x 32 USB recording interface, eight stereo effects engines, zero-latency monitoring independent of your DAW, and total recall give you the artillery to handle any demanding project.
Great-sounding mixes start here
With 40-Bit floating-point DSP that delivers virtually unlimited dynamic range with no internal overload and vanishingly low latency, the X32 CORE delivers impeccable sound quality. But Behringer didn't stop there - this digital mixer core has smart features to make you a sound-mixing hero. Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses feature inserts, 6-band parametric EQs and full dynamics processing, plus eight DCA and six mute groups. The virtual FX rack boasts eight stereo FX slots that include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS. You also get robust scene management for effortless handling of complex productions.
Bigtime flexibility in one rack space
The Behringer X32 CORE gives you massive flexibility in a compact, 1-rack-space chassis. It's 96x48 digital snake ready via dual AES50 ports, letting you use inexpensive CAT 5 cable to run your I/O (you can chain three S16 Digital Snakes off each port). This protocol features KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency. A USB type-A connector provides file storage for uncompressed stereo recordings and show presets, as well as providing for convenient system updates. ULTRANET connectivity lets you tap into the benefits of Behringer's P16 Personal Monitoring System. With processing for 40 channels, and 25 buses, the X32 CORE has the muscle to handle the big gigs.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rack-mountable digital mixing core for live and installed sound application
- 96x48 Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge (no host PC required)
- Two TRS outputs for local monitoring plus talkback mic input with trim control and front panel phones connector
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses feature inserts, 6-band parametric EQs and full dynamics processing, plus eight DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring eight stereo FX slots includes high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- USB type-A connector provides file storage for uncompressed stereo recordings and show presets, plus system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System (sold separately)
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Future firmware updates downloadable from behringer.com free of charge