The Behringer TRUTH B1030A Reference Monitor speaks nothing but the truth. When it comes to your studio recordings, you want honesty. In fact, considering how important your art is, you should demand it! The TRUTH B1020A monitor also sounds great hooked up to your stereo or to your video surround system even though they were really built with studios in mind‚Äîwhere every note you play or sing is under the microscope.
Built on the Behringer Legacy
Behringer's TRUTH B2030A and B2031A monitors offer the neutral sound of a true reference monitor. Ask any recording engineer and they will tell you that listening to a recording on just a single set of monitors doesn't always paint an accurate picture of the mix. Since people listen to music at home, in their cars, on MP3 players, etc., it is critical your final mix be heard on as many sizes and types of speakers as possible. That's the reason Behringer created these smaller B1030A monitors, plus they make ideal rear-channel speakers for surround sound applications.
- Ultralinear studio monitor with true active design
- Precision Class A/B amplifiers with active protection circuits: 50W for LF/25W for HF
- Ultrahigh resolution, ferrofluid-cooled 1" dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 5.25" woofer with deformation-resistant Kevlar cone for ultimate bass response
- Ultimate dispersion characteristics and extremely large "sweet spot" owing to advanced wave guide technology
- High-precision crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions
- Separately controlled limiter for low- and high-frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100 “ 240V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA connectors