The Behringer C-3 condenser microphone is ideal for professional studio recording and live applications. The selectable, omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-eight pickup patterns offer the ultimate versatility needed to professionally record vocals and acoustic instruments. The C-3 mic holds a pressure-gradient transducer with a shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule. Its ultra-high sound resolution and flat frequency response rival those of microphones with much higher price tags. The condenser mic also has an LED light that indicates phantom power operation and a gold-plated XLR output connector to ensure highest signal integrity.
- Professional large dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional, or figure-eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Exceptionally flat frequency response and ultra-high sound resolution
- Ultra low-noise transformerless field-effect transistor (FET) input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- LED indicates phantom power operation
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body