To hear what’s really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor® T8 and T10 let you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of quality components and design, plenty of inputs and outputs, and extensive user controls not normally available in this price range.
Customize your system until it’s just right.
The T8 and T10 provide more user controls than any other subwoofer in their class, enabling seamless integration into your listening environment.
Versatile I/O works with any setup.
No other subwoofer anywhere close to the Temblor’s price range offers a comparable selection of inputs and outputs.
- 8-inch, downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer with high-density rubber surround
- Class AB amplifier: 200W peak (100W RMS) power
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeat able high pass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the T8 outputs to the main speakers