The Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 is a 24-bit/96kHz Equalizer, Analyzer, Feedback Destroyer and Mastering Processor. Essentially, it's an entire rack of powerful EQ, dynamics, and time correction - all designed to correct problems and generally max out sound quality. With all that it does, you might expect the Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 to cost a fortune, but it doesn't. You get all this, and more - all packed into a trim, amazingly affordable 1U package. Brimming with sophisticated equalization, dynamics, feedback correction, and automatic FFT analysis with Auto EQ, the Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 is a must-have.
A wealth of EQ choices
The Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 gives you dual 31-band Graphic Equalizers, 31-band Virtual Paragraphic Equalizers and a 10-band Parametric. Of course, you get phase-neutral digital graphic EQ, however the DEQ2496 lets you to alter the bandwidth of each frequency. If you favor the traditional approach to variable bandwidth, you also get 10-band parametrics that can be fine-tuned in increments as small as 1/60 of an octave!
The Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 is a digital 24-bit/96kHz EQ/RTA mastering processor - ideal for sophisticated live sound troubleshooting or audiophile mastering. Whether you're putting the finishing touches on recorded material or shaping your sound for a PA system, the DEQ2496 will give you the exacting control you need.
RTA/SPL/FFT Analyzer with Auto EQ
The Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 features an FFT (Fast Fourier transform) real-time analyzer for accurate graphic display of 61 frequency bands. You can monitor main or digital I/O, AUX/ digital out, or a feed from your RTA mic - and display the results in an assortment of ways (including delightfully retro VU meters). Auto EQ lets you analyze and adjust your system's frequency response automatically. Now, how cool is that?
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/96 kHz mastering processor featuring 32/40-bit floating-point DSP technology
- Audiophile 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters offering 113dB of dynamic range
- Four concurrently selectable EQ modules:
- 31-band graphic EQ, 10-band parametric EQ, Feedback Destroyer, plus 3 Dynamic EQs per stereo channel
- Ultra-high resolution 61-band real-time FFT (Fast Fourier transform) analyzer
- Analyzer features additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
- Unique VPQ (Virtual Paragraphic EQ) option allows parametric control of graphic EQs
- Compressor/expander with peak limiter per stereo channel
- Additional stereo imager and stereo delay for delay line applications
- Multi-functional level meters (peak/RMS, VU and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA/mic input)
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate mic/line input with phantom power for RTA and Auto-EQ applications
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLRs, stereo aux out, AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/O
- Wordclock input and MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates
- Open architecture allowing future software updates via MIDI
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for 100-240V flexibility, clean audio, and energy efficiency
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life