Our EUROLIVE 1,260-Watt NEO Series active loudspeakers are destined to become the new standard in high-quality live sound reproduction. Packed with an incredible array of truly professional features, these brutes provide extreme levels of low-end punch, with the kind of high-fidelity definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. These powerful new speaker systems outperform their predecessors—and weigh 30% less!
What’s the secret? These state-of-theart active loudspeakers are powered by custom-engineered Class-D amplifiers, which drive the low- and high-frequency transducers to their limits without even the slightest hint of distortion. Best of all, our Class-D amplifiers use switch-mode power supplies, which don’t need massive transformers and heat sinks, so they provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than many competing active systems.
Put simply, these cool-running systems are up to 30% lighter than their predecessors, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up. Our no-compromise design means you get solid punchy bass, along with powerful mids and pristine highs that will keep the party going all night long.
- High-power 1,260-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system with integrated mixer for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight plastic composite material provides excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels (speaker weighs only 19 kg / 41 lbs)
- Extremely powerful and light weight 12" neodymium woofer provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance
- State-of-the-art 24-bit digital signal processor for ultimate system control:
- Digital crossover, phase and time correction for perfect driver alignment plus dual compressor/limiter for total system protection
- Digital noise gate, low-cut filter, 2-band EQ, dynamic Contour filter for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS) with individual volume controls and peak LEDs
- State-of-the-art 1.75" titanium-diaphragm neodymium compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion and large format exponential/conical horn with multi-cell aperture throat
- Additional Line output enables linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany