The UCG102 is a USB interface that, like a guitar amp, receives signal from your guitar via a 1/4" input jack. A built-in USB cable then sends signal directly to your computer, where the amazing included software package simulates guitar amps and stomp boxes, in addition to tracking your latest masterpiece. It has a 1/4" headphone jack and Phones volume dial so you can monitor your performance as you record, a Clip LED to tell you when your signal is too hot, and a Hi/Lo level selector.
- Plug in your favorite guitar and turn your PC or Mac* computer into a guitar amp and recording system without the need for any other hardware
- Opens up a world of free or commercial guitar amp and stomp box modeling plugins for your guitar sound (find reference links on behringer.com)
- Directly works with your PC or Mac computer—ultra-low latency ASIO* driver for PC audio optimization available at behringer.com
- Connect the Guitar Link interface to the camera connection kit of your iOS device and enjoy jamming with countless guitar apps
- Stereo Headphone output lets you jam with your computer and can also be used for monitoring with active monitor speakers
- Powered via USB—no additional power supply required