The Princeton Reverb in a solid Blue Flower painted cabinet is a 12-watt tone monster hiding in groovy clothing. Combine its looks with the pristine cleans of the Jensen® P10Q alnico speaker and you’ve got sonic bliss on your hands! This delightfully collectible version of the ’65 Princeton Reverb isn’t only for those who played them 30 or 40 years ago - it’s for anybody who demands top-notch tube tone, naturally dynamic clean and overdriven tones, and unmistakable long-spring Fender reverb and tube vibrato.
Unique features to this amp include: Painted Blue Floral cabinet, Wheat grille cloth and a 10” 8-ohm Jensen® P10Q speaker for sparkling, articulate cleans and growling alnico crunch. Also includes a “Limited Edition” FSR badge.
Other Features include: Dual 6V6 output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, three 12AX7 preamp tubes, one 12AT7 tube, tube-driven Fender® reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Speaker: 10”, 8-ohm Jensen® P10Q speaker
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Output Power: 12 watts
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier: 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Inputs: 2 Inputs
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Covering/Grille Cloth: Blue Flower painted cabinet and Wheat grille cloth
- Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Width: 19.875" (50.5 cm)
- Depth: 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Weight: 34 lbs. (12.7 kg)
- Cover: Amp Cover Included
- Legalese: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Unique FSR Features: Solid Blue Flower painted cabinet, Wheat grille cloth, a 10” Jensen® P10Q speaker
- and a “Limited Edition” FSR badge.