Keylab 61 is a 61-note MIDI keyboard with velocity and aftertouch-sensitive keys that is designed to easily integrate into any studio and stage environment. Packed with the Analog Lab, the 61-key controller offers unparalleled hands-on experience over the 5000 TAE synthesizer presets.
Hands on Sounds
As a professional hybrid synthesizer, Keylab 61 offers the immediacy of a hardware synthesizer combined with the flexibility of a software based solution. The keyboard is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, enabling you to take an immediate and in- depth control over your sound. You can change the filter cutoff, resonance, adjust the 2 ADSR envelopes, and much more. But the KeyLab 61 also acts as a Universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware. MIDI Assignments can be customized for any software or hardware using the LED screen or the included MIDI Control Center software.
The included Analog Lab software offers 5000 legendary classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia’s vintage keyboard recreations: Mini V, Prophet V, CS-80 V, Jupiter-8 V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet VS, Modular V, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V. But Analog Lab goes further by offering an ergonomic interface to tweak the presets as well as the ability for owners of the full versions of these software instruments to edit the sounds in depth, by accessing the entire synthesizer’s interface directly from inside Analog Lab. Finally, Analog Lab also brings 200 Multi patches, organized by musical genres. Multi patches allow you to play 2 synth sounds simultaneously, play chords, apply effects... Everything you need is there to get you inspired and creative.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast preset sorting to your quickly find your sound: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 25.
- Keyboard : 61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Ultra thin 61 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity.
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden chassis construction.
- 32 digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions : 878x298x70 mm - Net weight : 7.3 Kg
Bitwig Producer Pack
- KeyLab 49
- BitWig Studio
- Mini V
The Producer Packs combine Bitwig Studio’s unprecedented workflow possibilities with Arturia’s premium hybrid keyboard controllers: the KeyLab 25, 49, and 61. Also included are the legendary Arturia Mini V and Analog Lab virtual synths. The Producer Packs are a complete solution offering maximum control for sound design and production.
Perfect Creative Combination
The Producer Packs enable one passion while extending another. Classic studio lineage and balanced design with a streamlined connection to the fastest workflow available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. The Producer Packs provide daily reminders of what music making should be. Take control and allow your creative impulses to go along for the ride. Doubters, prepare to be converted.
Bitwig Studio: Ignite your creativity with the next generation of music software.
Bitwig recording and creation software combines the best of both worlds with professional time-based and loop-style recording. From sound design to music creation, Bitwig Studio eliminates creative boundaries to bring out the best of your musical ideas at every stage of production. Arrange, Mix, and Edit separately or all at once and customize your workflow to match any style. The time is now to get out of the loop and back in the groove. For Max OSX, Windows, and Linux
Mini V: Mini V will empower your music with the sound of the synth that changed everything.
Mini V is a recreation of the classic 1971 R.A. Moog Minimoog synthesizer, one of most iconic synthesizers of all time. The Mini V not only recreates the look and feel of the most legendary synthesizer, it does it with unparalleled sound quality. Created in partnership with Dr. Robert Moog himself, back in 2003, this plug-in has become a studio standard much like the original.