Keylab 25 is small in size but big on features. It is designed to allow you the control you need, in a smaller, professionally built package. It also comes with our Analog Lab software that gives you access to thousands of the best sounds from our V-Collection library. A premium hardware controller tightly integrated with the amazing Analog Lab software makes for a hybrid synthesizer that is unmatched.
Hands on Sounds
Keylab 25 is the perfect instrument for musicians discovering Arturia products. The rugged and lightweight keyboard makes the controller a must for travel, while maintaining the profile of a high end metal and wood controller- It can be used with any third-party Software or Hardware and set-up is easy thanks to the MIDI Control Center.
The Analog Lab software, offering 5000 sounds, is an ideal way to get the most out of our TAE based synths without getting into the details and complications of sound design. Packed full of our hottest analog sounds made by our international team, this software contains over 5000 sounds taken from 8 of our best analog-modeling software synths, as well as our Wurlitzer recreation. If you need a high-end, portable 25-key MIDI keyboard and a compilation of our best keyboard sounds then the Keylab 25 is for you.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast preset sorting to your quickly find your sound: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits …
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 25.
- Keyboard : 25 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Ultra thin 25 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden chassis construction.
- 32 digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions : 465x298x70 mm - Net weight : 3.9 Kg
Bitwig Producer Pack
- KeyLab 49
- BitWig Studio
- Mini V
The Producer Packs combine Bitwig Studio’s unprecedented workflow possibilities with Arturia’s premium hybrid keyboard controllers: the KeyLab 25, 49, and 61. Also included are the legendary Arturia Mini V and Analog Lab virtual synths. The Producer Packs are a complete solution offering maximum control for sound design and production.
Perfect Creative Combination
The Producer Packs enable one passion while extending another. Classic studio lineage and balanced design with a streamlined connection to the fastest workflow available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux. The Producer Packs provide daily reminders of what music making should be. Take control and allow your creative impulses to go along for the ride. Doubters, prepare to be converted.
Bitwig Studio: Ignite your creativity with the next generation of music software.
Bitwig recording and creation software combines the best of both worlds with professional time-based and loop-style recording. From sound design to music creation, Bitwig Studio eliminates creative boundaries to bring out the best of your musical ideas at every stage of production. Arrange, Mix, and Edit separately or all at once and customize your workflow to match any style. The time is now to get out of the loop and back in the groove. For Max OSX, Windows, and Linux
Mini V: Mini V will empower your music with the sound of the synth that changed everything.
Mini V is a recreation of the classic 1971 R.A. Moog Minimoog synthesizer, one of most iconic synthesizers of all time. The Mini V not only recreates the look and feel of the most legendary synthesizer, it does it with unparalleled sound quality. Created in partnership with Dr. Robert Moog himself, back in 2003, this plug-in has become a studio standard much like the original.