Wireless transmitter housed in a rugged all-metal chassis for both entry-level and professional-tier PSM 300 systems.
Dependable wireless transmission and 24-bit digital audio combine to deliver a superior personal monitoring mix for every performance.
Send 2 channels of audio to a bodypack receiver up to 300 feet (90 m) away, with patented Audio Reference Companding to ensure transparent sound quality with no artifacts or dropouts.
- Works with PSM 300 Stereo Personal Monitor System
- Offers a 24 MHz tuning bandwidth (regionally dependent)
- Includes P3T, rackmount and hardware kits, detachable ¼ wave antenna, BNC cable, BNC bulkhead adapter, power supply, and user guide
- Transmitter sends a stereo or mono mix wirelessly to performers onstage
- One-touch IR sync on user-friendly front-panel controls instantly links transmitter to receiver
- Rear-panel ¼" (6.3 mm) TRS balanced inputs and loop outputs provide versatile connectivity to audio sources and other P3T units
- Up to 30 mW output power (regionally dependent)
- High-contrast LCD screen with left / right audio output meters
- Selectable line / aux level
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.