The ultimate mixture of affordability, portability and booming low-end tone, the Ashdown Engineering Rootmaster RM-C210T-420 Bass Combo Amplifier pushes 420 watts of massive low-end power through a pair of 10" Ashdown speakers, and comes loaded with a high-frequency horn to deliver punchy trebles that are sure to cut through.
The RM-C210T-420 also sports a comprehensive onboard preamp featuring a classic 5-band EQ for superior tone shaping capabilities, an onboard compressor, and footswitchable Drive and Sub Harmonic effects. Made with the gigging bassist in mind, the RM-C210T-420 features a redesigned Class D power amp which helps keep the weight of the amp down. This killer amp also comes equipped with a mini jack auxiliary input, an FX loop, an XLR DI, a Speakon/Jack combination output and a jack input for the optional FS-2 footswitch.
- Watts 420
- Other Features Power Handling: 230 Volt
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Jack Sockets
- Frequency Response: -3dB @17Hz and 30KHz
- High Instrument Input: Impedance 3.9m Ohms, Input Range 150mV - 20mV p-p
- Low Instrument Input: Impedance 10KOhms / Input Range 300mV - 40V p-p
- Line Input: Impedance 10K Ohms, Level 0dBu Nominal
- DI Output: 600 Ohm Balanced / Level -20dBu Nominal
- Tuner Output: Impedance 22k Ohms / Level 0dBu Nominal
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Output Impedance: Minimum 4 Ohm
- Signal to Noise: Better Than 80dB (EQ Flat)
- EQ: Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz, Lo Mid +/-15dB @ 220Hz, Middle +/-15dB @ 660Hz, Hi Mid +/-15dB @ 1.6kHz, Treble +/-15dB @ 7kHz Shelving Deep +
- Effects Send/Effects Return: Impedance 22k Ohm / Level 0dBu Nominal