The all-new MixPad® MXP144 14-Channel Analog Stereo Mixer demonstrates Samson's commitment to quality, affordability and professional specs. This lightweight mixer offers all of the sonic clarity, ease of use and premium performance that serious musicians demand.
The MXP144 features premium circuitry specifically designed to work with Samson's MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps to provide wide frequency range, definitive channel separation and natural response. This ensures that all of your mixes originate from pure, authentic audio signals, making the MXP144 perfect for education, broadcast, band rehearsals and other live sound applications.
- Ultra-low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Six Class, A MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps
- Four stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4” and RCA)
- Four TRS inserts for external signal processing
- 3-band active EQ
- High-quality, precision 60mm faders
- Four single-knob studio-quality compressors
- Pre-fader Aux send for monitor mix
- Post-fader Aux Send for external effects
- All mic channels equipped with input Gain and high pass filters
- 48-volt Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Multiple outputs: Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape
- XLR and 1/4" Main Mix outputs
- Tape inputs assignable to Main Mix or Mix 2/Phones outputs