The Audio-Technica M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System offers stage performers and musicians the freedom of wireless, personalized monitoring without speaker wedges. The system features the M3T transmitter, M32R personal receiver and EP3 in-ear dynamic headphones. Talent can create their own personal monitoring mixes using the intuitive controls on the M3R.
The M3T transmitter features XLR & 1/4" phone combi-connector inputs and XLR loop-through outputs to feed an audio console. There are 1321 selectable frequencies, and up to 16 systems can operate simultaneously on each band. An easy to read graphic LED display on the transmitter provides all necessary information and defeatable limiter eliminates sudden peaks in audio signal.
- High-fidelity sound with clean, articulate mix allows you to hear yourself better at lower volume
- 1321 selectable UHF channels
- Up to 16 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver