Appearing in the 1960s, VOX’s two-tone colored amps dominated the world thanks to their use at the time by groundbreaking English rock and roll bands. Every detail has been meticulously replicated, starting with the gray and blue coloring, the thick gold piping laid in the joints of the two-tone covering, and of course the retro TV-front design of the cabinet. The lineup consists of three models, 4W, 15W, and 30W, allowing you to choose the amp that’s right for you. Featuring unique and elegant looks and the classic VOX chime, these amplifiers showcase VOX at the top of their game.
- Retro two-tone color scheme that recreates one of VOX’s most coveted designs
- Tube complement: 12AX7 (x 3); EL84 (x 2); Single 12” Celestion G12M Greenback Speaker
- Tremolo (Speed/Depth); Spring Reverb (Level); Switchable via optional VFS2A pedal
- Master Section features Master Volume and Tone Cut controls
- Extension and External speaker outputs; “TV” front styling inspired by classic VOX design