The new Korg electribe is a powerhouse of sound, functionality, and hands-on features geared towards the creation of all types of EDM. Compact, robust, and laid out with seamless workflow in mind, electribe puts the power of production in everyone’s hands. A whopping 16 parts are available per pattern, and users can choose from an expansive collection of analog models or ready-made PCM waveforms in any combination, and all can be customized with tremendous ease. Create either in real-time or step-by-step, add dedicated effects per part, finish off your production with master effects, record filter tweaks and other gestures, add instant phrases or arpeggios via the on-board touch pad; and on and on.
Ready to work “outside the box?” One of the most exciting features of the new electribe is its relationship with the incredible Ableton Live DAW software. electribe can export each part within a pattern to a dedicated .wav file, and generates an Ableton Live Set (.als) file that puts your pattern directly into Abelton Live; completely laid-out, track-by-track, and ready to serve as the basis for additional music creation!
- A complete tool for the creation and performance of any genre of electronic music with 16 parts – the most ever on an electribe
- 16 velocity-sensitive multi-LED pad serve as the heart of the interface and provide highly-visual feedback when playing, real-time recording, step sequencing, and more
- Easy sound selection and tweaking thanks to a generous and ergonomically laid-out array of analog-style knobs
- A powerful analog modeling + PCM engine delivers up to 24 voices of polyphony, 16 insert effects (one per part)
- plus a master effect · Multi filter modeling recreates sought after filters plus aggressive new proprietary filters; a total of five filters
- with HP, LP or BP available per part · Kaoss-style X/Y pad let the user play scales, arpeggiations, or control master effects, and all can be recorded in real-time
- Sync In/Out syncs clock between numerous Korg products including the entire Volca Series, monotribe, and Electribe Sampler
- Pattern sets let you arrange your patterns into banks for one-touch recall
- Export the 16 parts from any pattern into a Ableton Live set (.als file) and individual .wave files instantly a hardware first