The new Korg Electribe Sampler puts the power of sample-based production into your hands. Electribe Sampler is a powerhouse of sampling, functionality, and hands-on features geared towards the creation numerous genres of music. A whopping 16 parts/samples are available per pattern, and users can choose from an expansive ollection of built-in samples, create and manipulate their own, and mix and match for the ultimate productions. Create either in real-time or step-by-step, add dedicated effects per part, finish off your production with master effects, record filter tweaks and other gestures, add instant phrases or arpeggios via the onboard touch pad; and on and on.
Ready to work “outside the box?” One of the most exciting features of the new Electribe Sampler is its relationship with the incredible Ableton Live DAW software. electribeS can export each part within a pattern to a dedicated .wav file, and generates an Ableton Live Set (.als) file that puts your pattern directly into Abelton Live; completely laid-out, track-by-track, and ready to serve as the basis for additional music creation!
- A complete sampling and sample-playback tool for the creation and performance of any genre with 16 parts – the most ever on an electribe
- 16 velocity-sensitive multi-LED pad serve as the heart of the interface and provide highly-visual feedback when playing, real-time recording, step sequencing, and more
- Easy sample selection and tweaking thanks to a generous and ergonomically laid-out array of analog-style knobs
- 16 insert effects (one per part) plus a master effect
- Multi filter modeling recreates sought after filters plus aggressive new proprietary filters; a total of five filters with HP, LP or BP available per part
- Kaoss-style X/Y pad let the user play scales, arpeggiations, or control master effects, and all can be recorded in real-time
- Sync In/Out syncs clock between numerous Korg products including the entire Volca Series, monotribe, and electribe
- Pattern sets let you arrange your patterns into banks for one-touch recall
- Export the 16 parts from any pattern into a Ableton Live set (.als file) and individual .wave files instantly – a hardware first!