Adam Clayton, who has held down the bottom end for one of the greatest bands in the world for the past 35 years, is a huge collector of vintage Fender basses. The U2 bassist has worked with master builder Paul Waller for the past two years on building some of his favorite touring and recording basses, one of the results of which is this beautidul gold spakle-finished Precision bass. It looks as exquisite as it sounds, with a custom block-inly neck and pearl pickguard that make it an amazing-looking instrument. Each bass comes with a certificate signed by Clayton himself. Limited to 60 pieces worldwide.
- Hand selected alder body
- Quartersawn maple neck w/ a Jazz bass "U" back shape
- 7.25" Radius maple cap fretboard
- Custom pickups handwound by Abigail Ybarra
- Vintage-style bridge and frets
- Vintage wiring
- Master volume and tone controls