Includes: Traveler (AS-TV10) with Audio Link Module, Handheld Mic and CD player.
Galaxy Audio's Any Spot Traveler (AS-TV10) is an AC/battery operated portable PA system. This compact system features a 10" woofer, 1" horn, 150-watt max amplifier, and it can be configured in a variety of ways to fit any need. The Traveler has a unique "plug in" modular design, which allows optional Function Modules to be easily added or removed. The AS-TV10 has a retractable handle and durable skating type wheels for easy mobility. Optional Modules include Wireless Mic Receivers (with Handheld, Headset, and Lapel options), a CD/MP3 player, and the choice of an Echo/Delay unit or an Audio Link Module, which wirelessly transmits the entire audio mix from one Traveler to any number of satellite Travelers.
The Universal Power Supply/Battery Charger allows the Travelers to be used anywhere in the world. The Traveler will operate on AC power and for about 6 hours on just battery power. A full recharge of the batteries takes about 4 hours. It can be operated while recharging without affecting the charge time. If a power failure occurs when operating on AC, the Travelers will seamlessy switch over to battery power.
- Power Output: 100 Watt (RMS), 150W (MAX) @ 4 ohms
- Max SPL: 112dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (audio)
- Battery: 2-12V/4.5AH lead acid
- S/N Ratio: 70dB
- Sensitivity: 92dB @ 1 watt/1 meter
- Audio Input: XLR (mic in), 6.5mm (mic in), RCA (line in), 3.5mm (Aux in)
- Audio Output: RCA (line out), 3.5mm (Aux out)
- Controls: Wireless, MIC, Bass, Treble, Master, AUX & Line
- Operating Distance: 164' - 197' (50-60 meters)
- E.Q.: Bass, Treble
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 14.17" x 22.83"