Novation - Launch Control XL - Portable USB Midi Contoller
When combined with Launchpad S’s intuitive 64-button grid, this provides extraordinary simultaneous control over Ableton Live’s session view, mixer, effects and instruments. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier!
- Get immediate hands-on control over Ableton Live
- Tweak your sound using 24 knobs with multicoloured indicators
- Enhance your live performance by combining with Launchpad S
- Get precise control over your levels with eight rugged faders
- Create your own control layouts by freely assigning any control to any function in Ableton
- Take it anywhere: it’s tough enough to handle any live situation
- Plug straight into Mac, PC or iPad and start performing
- 16 multi-colour buttons for immediate track focus and key mixer controls
- Includes Ableton Live Lite software and Loopmasters sample collection
- Control all MIDI-compatible iOS software via Camera Connection Kit
Ableton - Live 9 - Upgrade from Live Lite LE
Move up to Live 9 Standard. Inspire your creativity with more features, sounds and possibilities. Live 9 Standard includes:
- Unlimited tracks and scenes - Expand the canvas for your creativity with unlimited audio and MIDI tracks and unlimited scenes - as many as your computer’s CPU can handle.
- Audio to MIDI - Live 9’s Harmony, Melody, and Drums-to-Midi tools can extract natural-feeling MIDI directly from your favorite music.
- The latest effects - Get the sound you want with professional grade effects such as the Glue Compressor, Dynamic Tube, EQ Eight, Vocoder, and many more.
- More sounds - Live 9 Standard comes with 11 GB of production-ready sounds - providing everything from pianos to vintage drum machines, sampled loops and more.
- More inputs and outputs - Live 9 Standard allows for up to 128 audio input and output channels as well as 12 send and return tracks. Record the whole orchestra and go wild with effects.
- External Instruments and Effects - Use everything you’ve got in your studio and control it from within Live. Easily integrate hardware synthesizers and effects into your projects.