The Perception P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the Perception P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications.
The Perception P220 represents the most popular and successful microphone within the Perception Series. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
- One-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser transducer - delivers a classic warm and clear sound
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design - a reliable and roadworthy tool
- Switchable bass-cut filter - eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad - for high-SPL applications up to 155dB
- Designed and engineered in Vienna, Austria - contains the essence of six decades of mic engineering
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 155 dB
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
Pattern and type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Primary: Studio
- Secondary: Stage
- L x W x (D): 6.3 x 7/8"
- Weight: 1lb. 2oz. (530g)
- Case: Metal
- Clip: Shock mount