The P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value. The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design - withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable bass-cut filter - eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad - for high SPL applications up to 150 dB SPL
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 150 dB
- Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa
Pattern and type
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Primary: Studio
- Secondary: Stage
- L x W x (D): 6.5 x 2-1/10"
- Weight: 1lb. (455g)