Yamaha DTX700 Series DTX790K Electronic Drumset
In addition to the 1,268 drum and percussion sounds and 128 instrument voices, you can add new sounds to the DTX700 by simply loading them into the included 64MB Flash-ROM. By incorporating the DTX-PADs (the most advanced drum pads ever made) for the snare and toms you develop real drum playing technique the more you play the drums. And you’ll be playing day and night with the on-board practice songs that let you mute the drums and play along; you can even record yourself for further study.
- DTX700 Module with 1268 drum sounds + 128 Keyboard/Melodic sounds
- 60 user editable drum kits that cover a diverse range of genres
- 64 MB of Flash-ROM for loading your own samples
- Yamaha digital signal processing with 42 different Variation FXs, 6 Chorus effects 6 Reverb Types, a 4 band Kit EQ plus 3 band Master EQ
- 3-zone 12 inch Textured Cellular Silicone snare with controller (XP120 SD)
- Three 10inch Textured Cellular Silicone tom pads with control knob (XP100T)
- KP125W Kick Tower for real kick drum feel
- Two 13" 3-zone choke-able crash cymbals (PCY135) and a 15" 3 zone choke-able ride (PCY155)
- 13" real hi-hat trigger and controller provides natural hi hat performance (RHH135)
- 93 Preset Songs in a wide range of music styles
- An AUX IN jack lets you connect a CD player or an MP3 player
- High-quality click function that lets you customize rhythm and tone settings as much as you like.
- Challenging groove-check and rhythm-gate functions that let you enjoy practice
- Recording functions that let you capture your own performances
- Large custom backlit LCD display
- USB memory device support for easy storing and loading of files
- USB to Host for USB MIDI in and out
- Cubase AI DAW software for complete computer integration
- RS700 rack with Yamaha drum hardware for stable positioning
Pearl P930 Demonator Single Chain Single Pedal w/ Interchangeable Cam Powershifter
Pearlchanged the game with the introduction of the Eliminator Demon DrivePedal in 2009. Now in 2013, Pearl introduces the Demonator bass drumpedal. Featuring the industry leading characteristics of the awardwinning Demon Drive pedals, the Demonator is a wonderful addition to theDemon Drive family.
- Drive: Single Chain
- Cam: Perfect Circle Cam w/ Removeable Eliminator-style Eccentic Cam
- Footboard: Demon Style PowerShifter Function Longboard
- Beater: Dual Surface Beater w/ Control Core
- Beater Angle: Infinitely Adjustable Beater Angle
- Spring Roller: FrictionLess Roller
Sennheiser HD280PRO Professional Studio Headphones
TheHD280 Professional is Sennheiser's most significant closed, circumauralheadphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands ofthe professional environment, the HD280Pro boasts extremely robustconstruction combined with extensive features that meet the requirementsof today's most demanding applications. The unique collapsible designcombined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in anyapplication.
- Closed dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible rotating earcups
- Up to 32dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single sided coiled cable with 3.5mm mini jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Very comfortable even if used for long periods of time
- Rugged construction with user replaceable parts
- 2 year warranty
Zildjian 5AWA Anti-Vibe 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
Patentednew vibration-reducing stick design with all the feel of hickorywithout the fatigue. Also great for use with hard rubber electronicdrums and practice pads. Developed in conjunction with noted vibrationauthority, Sims Vibration Laboratory, Zildjian Anti-Vibe Drumstickscontain a patented feature that effectively reduces key vibrations. Byreducing the amount of vibration present in the struck stick, theAnti-Vibe drumstick is easier to play and more comfortable for manyplayers, than standard sticks.
Hosa CMM-103 Stereo Interconnect, 3.5 mm TRS to Same, 3ft
- Conductor: 26 AWG x 2 OFC
- Shield: OFC Spiral
- Connectors: Hosa Molded
- Use to interconnect mobile devices with mini stereo phone jacks
- Features low-profile molded housings and heavy-duty strain relief
- Ideal for use with iPods, laptops, and similar devices
Mono M80 Studio Stick Case
Whetheryou need a stack of 5B’s to plow through your set or a range of sticksfor versatility, the M80 Stick Bag keeps you armed and dangerous. A slimprofile packing smart features, and rugged materials that feel as goodas they look. Take it everywhere. You never know when your servicesmight be needed.
- Outer Pocket: Wallet, keys, cell phone, felt washers? Check.
- Drum Key Pocket: Your drum key lives here, easily accessible for quick adjustments during play. Don't leave home without it.
- "Ski Pole" Grip made with Wide Webbing Strap
- Anti-Skip Zippers
The Beginner's Guide to Electronic Drums - Softcover with CD
Whetheryou are a beginning drummer or a working professional, you'll find thatthe use of electronics has become standard practice. This book is acomprehensive study of all things electronic. Author Bob Terry clearlydemonstrates and discusses the advantages of using (and the manyprofessional uses for) the full electronic drum kit, percussion pad,MIDI controller, and hybrid drum kit. Includes detailed descriptions ofeach of these components and how to hook them up, audio samples, onstagesetups, and more.
Hosa YPP-117 Y Cable, 1/4 in TR S to Dual 1/4 in TS (F)
- Conductor: 24 AWG OFC
- Shield: OFC Spiral
- Connectors: Hosa Molded
- Use to split a stereo signal
- Black- and red-coded TS (F) housings indicate left and right respectively
- May also be used as a summing cable
Yamaha MS50DR - Electronic Drum Personal Monitor System
The MS-50DR amplifies your electronic drum kit in true stereo, letting you not only hear but feel what you are playing. The MS50DR is the ideal amplification system for any electronic drum kit in low-mid volume applications such as in your home or apartment
- The 50w bass-reflex sub-woofer reproduces even the deepest kick drum or bass guitar sounds, letting you feel the bottom end and making your electronic kit feel more like an acoustic kit.
- The 20w satellite speakers reproduce the high frequencies of your snare, cymbals or pre-recorded songs. They mount to the rack using the included SPAT-1 speaker mounts making the MS-50DR a compact unit ideal for home use when space is limited.
- All you have to do is plug the outputs from your drum module to the inputs in the subwoofer unit, plug the satellite speakers into the left and right speaker inputs (with the included speaker cables) adjust the amount of lows (woofer), and highs (satellites) you want, set the volume and play.