Yamaha DTX532K Electronic Drumset
Powerful DTX502 Drum Trigger Module
TheDTX502 has almost twice the wave ROM and over 250 more sounds than itspredecessor and features new drum and cymbal samples from top VSTdevelopers that have been optimized for DTX. The increased memory offersmore detailed articulations and more true variety in the DTX502’s vastlibrary of drum sounds. You can even import you own samples (and MIDIsongs) for further expandability.
Advanced Technology Under The Hood
Usingproprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, we preciselytuned the trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a morenatural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features fromour higher end models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, andsmoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of yourplaying.
Updated Practice Functions With Scoring
Newdrum training functions are included to challenge you no matter yourcurrent skill level every time you practice. Working with these toolswill help you improve the most important skills for drumming fromrhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will evengenerate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
New Design Offers Versatile Trigger and Upgrade Options
TheDTX502 module is perfect for use in a ‘hybrid’ kit with your acousticdrum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads ortriggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skillsimprove. USB connectivity lets you connect to a PC.
The DTX532Kfeatures the DTX-PAD for the snare, plus real hi-hat trigger and largecymbals to give drummers a setup that more closely matches an acousticset. The vertical-motion hi-hat greatly enhances the overall drummingexperience and the dynamic sounds of the module bring your playing tolife.
- Module: DTX502
- Snare: XP80
- Tom 1, 2: TP70x2
- Floor Tom: TP70
- Crash Cymbal: PCY135
- Ride Cymbal: PCY135
- Hi-Hat: RHH135
- Hi-Hat Stand: HS650A
- Kick: KP65
- Rack: RS502
Pearl P930 Demonator Single Chain Single Pedal w/ Interchangeable Cam Powershifter
Pearlchanged the game with the introduction of the Eliminator Demon DrivePedal in 2009. Now in 2013, Pearl introduces the Demonator bass drumpedal. Featuring the industry leading characteristics of the awardwinning Demon Drive pedals, the Demonator is a wonderful addition to theDemon Drive family.
- Drive: Single Chain
- Cam: Perfect Circle Cam w/ Removeable Eliminator-style Eccentic Cam
- Footboard: Demon Style PowerShifter Function Longboard
- Beater: Dual Surface Beater w/ Control Core
- Beater Angle: Infinitely Adjustable Beater Angle
- Spring Roller: FrictionLess Roller
Sennheiser HD280PRO Professional Studio Headphones
TheHD280 Professional is Sennheiser's most significant closed, circumauralheadphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands ofthe professional environment, the HD280Pro boasts extremely robustconstruction combined with extensive features that meet the requirementsof today's most demanding applications. The unique collapsible designcombined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in anyapplication.
- Closed dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible rotating earcups
- Up to 32dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single sided coiled cable with 3.5mm mini jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Very comfortable even if used for long periods of time
- Rugged construction with user replaceable parts
- 2 year warranty
Zildjian 5AWA Anti-Vibe 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
Patentednew vibration-reducing stick design with all the feel of hickorywithout the fatigue. Also great for use with hard rubber electronicdrums and practice pads. Developed in conjunction with noted vibrationauthority, Sims Vibration Laboratory, Zildjian Anti-Vibe Drumstickscontain a patented feature that effectively reduces key vibrations. Byreducing the amount of vibration present in the struck stick, theAnti-Vibe drumstick is easier to play and more comfortable for manyplayers, than standard sticks.
Hosa CMM-103 Stereo Interconnect, 3.5 mm TRS to Same, 3ft
- Conductor: 26 AWG x 2 OFC
- Shield: OFC Spiral
- Connectors: Hosa Molded
- Use to interconnect mobile devices with mini stereo phone jacks
- Features low-profile molded housings and heavy-duty strain relief
- Ideal for use with iPods, laptops, and similar devices
Mono M80 Studio Stick Case
Whetheryou need a stack of 5B’s to plow through your set or a range of sticksfor versatility, the M80 Stick Bag keeps you armed and dangerous. A slimprofile packing smart features, and rugged materials that feel as goodas they look. Take it everywhere. You never know when your servicesmight be needed.
- Outer Pocket: Wallet, keys, cell phone, felt washers? Check.
- Drum Key Pocket: Your drum key lives here, easily accessible for quick adjustments during play. Don't leave home without it.
- "Ski Pole" Grip made with Wide Webbing Strap
- Anti-Skip Zippers
The Beginner's Guide to Electronic Drums - Softcover with CD
Whetheryou are a beginning drummer or a working professional, you'll find thatthe use of electronics has become standard practice. This book is acomprehensive study of all things electronic. Author Bob Terry clearlydemonstrates and discusses the advantages of using (and the manyprofessional uses for) the full electronic drum kit, percussion pad,MIDI controller, and hybrid drum kit. Includes detailed descriptions ofeach of these components and how to hook them up, audio samples, onstagesetups, and more.
Hosa YPP-117 Y Cable, 1/4 in TR S to Dual 1/4 in TS (F)
- Conductor: 24 AWG OFC
- Shield: OFC Spiral
- Connectors: Hosa Molded
- Use to split a stereo signal
- Black- and red-coded TS (F) housings indicate left and right respectively
- May also be used as a summing cable
Yamaha MS50DR - Electronic Drum Personal Monitor System
The MS-50DR amplifies your electronic drum kit in true stereo, letting you not only hear but feel what you are playing. The MS50DR is the ideal amplification system for any electronic drum kit in low-mid volume applications such as in your home or apartment
- The 50w bass-reflex sub-woofer reproduces even the deepest kick drum or bass guitar sounds, letting you feel the bottom end and making your electronic kit feel more like an acoustic kit.
- The 20w satellite speakers reproduce the high frequencies of your snare, cymbals or pre-recorded songs. They mount to the rack using the included SPAT-1 speaker mounts making the MS-50DR a compact unit ideal for home use when space is limited.
- All you have to do is plug the outputs from your drum module to the inputs in the subwoofer unit, plug the satellite speakers into the left and right speaker inputs (with the included speaker cables) adjust the amount of lows (woofer), and highs (satellites) you want, set the volume and play.