Yamaha DTX450K Electronic Drumset
The DTX450K features 10 custom drum kits and training functions with a newly developed 3-zone snare pad and real bass drum pedal action.
- NEW DTX400 Drum Trigger Module with 296 high-quality sounds
- Authentic drumming experience in a compact electronic drum set
- New TP70S 3-zone snare pad with side stick and rim shot
- Large 10” cymbals and Hi-Hat cymbal
- 7” Drum Pads designed for greater playability and durability
- KP65 and FP-6110 pedal included
- 10 Preset kits (all of which can be overwritten)
- 10 interactive Training Functions with Vocalized grading system
- 10 play-along songs (new songs can be downloaded via USB)
- Upgradeable - DTX Pads
- Steel Rack provides a solid playing experience
Gibraltar 9608 Drum Throne
Gibraltaroffers the largest selection of drum throne parts for drummers,percussionists and musicians alike. Gibraltar thrones are made to fitany configuration and work in every situation. Without solid support andcomfort, your style and creativity are severely impaired.
- Adjusts from 20'' to 28'' high
- Maximum support and comfort
- Threaded Height Adjustment
- Memory Locks
- Molded foam material provides better lower back support and comfort.
Hosa CMM-103 Stereo Interconnect, 3.5 mm TRS to Same, 3ft
- Conductor: 26 AWG x 2 OFC
- Shield: OFC Spiral
- Connectors: Hosa Molded
- Use to interconnect mobile devices with mini stereo phone jacks
- Features low-profile molded housings and heavy-duty strain relief
- Ideal for use with iPods, laptops, and similar devices
Zildjian 5AWA Anti-Vibe 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
Patentednew vibration-reducing stick design with all the feel of hickorywithout the fatigue. Also great for use with hard rubber electronicdrums and practice pads. Developed in conjunction with noted vibrationauthority, Sims Vibration Laboratory, Zildjian Anti-Vibe Drumstickscontain a patented feature that effectively reduces key vibrations. Byreducing the amount of vibration present in the struck stick, theAnti-Vibe drumstick is easier to play and more comfortable for manyplayers, than standard sticks
The Beginner's Guide to Electronic Drums - Softcover with CD
Whetheryou are a beginning drummer or a working professional, you'll find thatthe use of electronics has become standard practice. This book is acomprehensive study of all things electronic. Author Bob Terry clearlydemonstrates and discusses the advantages of using (and the manyprofessional uses for) the full electronic drum kit, percussion pad,MIDI controller, and hybrid drum kit. Includes detailed descriptions ofeach of these components and how to hook them up, audio samples, onstagesetups, and more.
Hosa YPP-117 Y Cable, 1/4 in TR S to Dual 1/4 in TS (F)
- Conductor: 24 AWG OFC
- Shield: OFC Spiral
- Connectors: Hosa Molded
- Use to split a stereo signal
- Black- and red-coded TS (F) housings indicate left and right respectively
- May also be used as a summing cable
Sennheiser HD280PRO Professional Studio Headphones
TheHD280 Professional is Sennheiser's most significant closed, circumauralheadphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands ofthe professional environment, the HD280Pro boasts extremely robustconstruction combined with extensive features that meet the requirementsof today's most demanding applications. The unique collapsible designcombined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in anyapplication.
- Closed dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible rotating earcups
- Up to 32dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single sided coiled cable with 3.5mm mini jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Very comfortable even if used for long periods of time
- Rugged construction with user replaceable parts
- 2 year warranty
Yamaha MS40DR Electronic Drum Monitor
TheYamaha MS40DR Electronic Drum Monitor consists of left and rightsatellite speakers that may be attached to a rack, plus a subwoofer witha bass-reflex amp. These speakers enable you to experience intenselyrealistic stereo sound that will make you feel like you are performingon an acoustic drum set.
The MS40DR system packs plenty of power,with 40W of power for each of the two satellite speakers and 100W ofpower for the subwoofer. A line out connector may be used to connect to amix input connector, a recorder, or a mixer. Also features mix inputand headphone jacks. Controls include knobs for main volume, woofer,treble, and mix in. Outstanding for monitoring in the home or at liveperformances and recording sessions. The system may be attached to anyDTX drums drum rack other than a HEXRACK (e.g. HXR4LD).