Yamaha DTX400K Electronic Drumset
The DTX400K features 10 legendary drum kits and training functions plus newly developed drum pads, large cymbals and new silent kick unit.
- NEW DTX400 Drum Trigger Module with 296 high-quality sounds
- Authentic drumming experience in a compact electronic drum set
- KU100 Silent Kick Unit for quiet play anywhere
- Newly designed Remote Hi-hat Controller
- Large 10” cymbals and Hi-Hat cymbal
- 7” Drum Pads designed for greater playability and durability
- 10 Preset kits (all of which can be overwritten)
- 10 interactive Training Functions with Vocalized grading system
- 10 play-along songs
- Expandable - add an additional crash cymbal pad
- Upgradeable - 3-zone snare; DTX Pads or real bass-drum pedal
- Steel Rack provides a solid playing experience
Hosa CMM-103 Stereo Interconnect, 3.5 mm TRS to Same, 3ft
- Conductor: 26 AWG x 2 OFC
- Shield: OFC Spiral
- Connectors: Hosa Molded
- Use to interconnect mobile devices with mini stereo phone jacks
- Features low-profile molded housings and heavy-duty strain relief
- Ideal for use with iPods, laptops, and similar devices
Zildjian 5AWA Anti-Vibe 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
Patented new vibration-reducing stick design with all the feel of hickory without the fatigue. Also great for use with hard rubber electronic drums and practice pads. Developed in conjunction with noted vibration authority, Sims Vibration Laboratory, Zildjian Anti-Vibe Drumsticks contain a patented feature that effectively reduces key vibrations. By reducing the amount of vibration present in the struck stick, the Anti-Vibe drumstick is easier to play and more comfortable for many players, than standard sticks.
The Beginner's Guide to Electronic Drums - Softcover with CD
Whether you are a beginning drummer or a working professional, you'll find that the use of electronics has become standard practice. This book is a comprehensive study of all things electronic. Author Bob Terry clearly demonstrates and discusses the advantages of using (and the many professional uses for) the full electronic drum kit, percussion pad, MIDI controller, and hybrid drum kit. Includes detailed descriptions of each of these components and how to hook them up, audio samples, onstage setups, and more
Hosa YPP-117 Y Cable, 1/4 in TR S to Dual 1/4 in TS (F)
- Conductor: 24 AWG OFC
- Shield: OFC Spiral
- Connectors: Hosa Molded
- Use to split a stereo signal
- Black- and red-coded TS (F) housings indicate left and right respectively
- May also be used as a summing cable
Sennheiser HD280PRO Professional Studio Headphones
The HD280 Professional is Sennheiser's most significant closed, circumaural headphone to be introduced in years. Designed to exceed the demands of the professional environment, the HD280Pro boasts extremely robust construction combined with extensive features that meet the requirements of today's most demanding applications. The unique collapsible design combined with swiveling ear cups, offers maximum flexibility in any application.
- Closed dynamic stereo headphones
- Accurate linear sound reproduction for critical monitoring applications
- Optimum impedance ensures universal compatibility
- Space saving design features collapsible rotating earcups
- Up to 32dB of ambient noise attenuation
- Neodymium magnets for high maximum SPL
- Single sided coiled cable with 3.5mm mini jack with locking 1/4" adapter
- Very comfortable even if used for long periods of time
- Rugged construction with user replaceable parts
- 2 year warranty
Gibraltar 9608HM Hydraulic Moto Style Drum Throne
Gibraltar's Hydraulic Moto Style Throne features easy hydraulic adjustment, large 17" plush Cordura Moto style seat which provides comfort and player support, Hydraulic Tube Height Adjustment with easy to reach adjustment handle, Double braced throne tripod with Gibraltar's exclusive oversized Super Foot which gives a solid foundation base and folds down neatly for transport. This throne adjusts from 19.5" to 26" in height.
Mono M80 Studio Stick Case
Whether you need a stack of 5B’s to plow through your set or a range of sticks for versatility, the M80 Stick Bag keeps you armed and dangerous. A slim profile packing smart features, and rugged materials that feel as good as they look. Take it everywhere. You never know when your services might be needed.
- Outer Pocket: Wallet, keys, cell phone, felt washers? Check.
- Drum Key Pocket: Your drum key lives here, easily accessible for quick adjustments during play. Don't leave home without it.
- "Ski Pole" Grip made with Wide Webbing Strap
- Anti-Skip Zippers
Yamaha MS50DR - Electronic Drum Personal Monitor System
The MS-50DR amplifies your electronic drum kit in true stereo, letting you not only hear but feel what you are playing. The MS50DR is the ideal amplification system for any electronic drum kit in low-mid volume applications such as in your home or apartment.
- The 50w bass-reflex sub-woofer reproduces even the deepest kick drum or bass guitar sounds, letting you feel the bottom end and making your electronic kit feel more like an acoustic kit.
- The 20w satellite speakers reproduce the high frequencies of your snare, cymbals or pre-recorded songs. They mount to the rack using the included SPAT-1 speaker mounts making the MS-50DR a compact unit ideal for home use when space is limited.
- All you have to do is plug the outputs from your drum module to the inputs in the subwoofer unit, plug the satellite speakers into the left and right speaker inputs (with the included speaker cables) adjust the amount of lows (woofer), and highs (satellites) you want, set the volume and play.