The Personal Audio Enhancer makes life sound better. This multi-functional audio enhancement device features four sound modes (watch, talk, listen, and relax) which allow users to hear better in everyday listening situations. Whether watching TV, conversing in noisy environments, or chatting on the phone, the PAE-300 provides users with a clear and crisp sound, and a natural listening experience.
- Powerful digital signal processing technology and high quality electronics
- Patented Neuro-Compensator technology
- Four selectable functions for different listening situations
- Sleek and lightweight design with high-end earphones
- Digital noise reduction and feedback suppression
- Four volume settings selectable by a push button switch
- The handset pairs to the base unit (which acts as the interface to the TV) through a digital wireless connection that provdes full-stereo audio within a 33 ft transmission range, with no line-of-site requirements. Up to 100 handsets can be paired to one base-unit when watching TV.
- Leveraging advanced digital noise reduction, feedback suppression technology, and a directional microphone, the PAE-300 makes it easy to understand speech when communicating in noisy environments.
- The PAE-300 delivers enhanced sound with reduced background noise, making it easier to chat on a cell phone or listen to music through an MP3 player.
- Pre-loaded with a mix of high-quality nature sounds, the PAE-300 offers high-definition sound therapy perfect for relaxation, meditation, or sleep.
Powered by Leading-Edge Brain Science
- The PAE-300 is powered by Neuro-Compensator, patented hearing technology which leverages leading-edge brain science to enhance sound quality and provide a natural listening experience.
Sleek, Small, Lightweight, and Durable
- The PAE-300 offer a sleek, lightweight design that is built to last and comes with high-end earphones that offer style and comfort. Smaller than most cell-phones, the handset can be carried discreetly in a pocket, or unobtrusively around the neck.