The latest tuner in Korg's line of flagship tuners has arrived: the Pitch Hawk-G (AW-3G) for guitar/bass. Providing the high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg, a new type of clip offers a firmer grip and greater durability. There's also an adjustable arm and ball joint that provides flexibility and compact storage, plus a new type of display that's designed for high visibility and operability, a function that warns against over-winding the first string, and a selection of versatile tuning modes. The Pitch Hawk is the new standard for all clip-type tuners to follow.
- A clip-on tuner that you can attach directly to the head of your instrument
- Pitch Hawk-G features dedicated guitar and bass modes and also provides flat/capo settings
- The display provides superb visibility that's both bright and readable from any angle
- High durability that stands up to impact and aging
- Warning function helps the beginner avoid over-winding the first string in guitar mode