Korg's AW-3V clip-on tuner is designed for use with violin and viola. It features a special clip, so you can easily mount and adjust it on your instrument's headstock. The AW-3V features a built-in metronome for assisting in rhythm training. A transpose feature lets you transpose tunings for brass and woodwinds at the touch of a button. Its vibration-sensing Piezo sensor is perfect for tuning in noisy environments. The Korg AW-3V clip-on tuner is perfect for string instruments and so much more.
The Korg AW-3V features a tuning range of A0 to C8 and it features special markings to indicate pure fifth intervals, for perfect tuning every time. You can use the AW-3V as a guide for working on note and pitch accuracy on your instrument. You can also choose the transposition function on the tuner and choose the key of C, F, B-flat, or E-flat. No matter what instrument you play, the Korg AW-3V has you covered.
Korg AW-3V Clip-on Instrument Tuner Features:
- >li>Optimized for violin and viola
- Specially designed mounting clip for attaching to the instrument's headstock
- Built-in metronome
- Convenient transpose function for use with orchestra instruments
- Features a piezo vibration sensor
- Bright, easy to read LCD display
- Auto-power off to save battery life
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) to C8 (4186Hz)
- Precision: +/- 1 cent
- Reference pitch: 410 - 480Hz (1Hz steps)
- Includes limited-edition carrying pouch