The TI-Nspire CX CAS provides algebraic capability to symbolically solve equations, factor and expand variable expressions, complete the square, find antiderivatives, computer limits and exact solutions in irrational forms, making it a robust hands-learning tool that satisfies math and science curriculum needs from middle school through college.
- Perform computations and enter expressions, equations and formulas in proper math notation.
Lists & Spreadsheet:
- Perform mathematical operations on data and visualize the connections between the data and their plots.
- Plot and explore functions, equations and inequalities, animate points on objects and graphs, use sliders to explain their behavior and more.
- Enter notes, steps, instructions and other comments on the screen alongside the math.
- Construct and explore geometric figures and create animations.
Data & Statistics:
- Summarize and analyze data using different graphical methods such as histograms, box plots, bar and pie charts and more.
Vernier DataQuest Application:
- Create a hypothesis graphically and replay data collection experiments all in a single application.Vernier DataQuest is a trademark of Vernier Software & Technology.
Accelerate the Understanding Process - The TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld's innovative capabilities support teaching strategies that research has found accelerate understanding of complex mathematic and scientific concepts. Multiple Representations of expressions in problems are presented simultaneously, enabling students to visualize how algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written forms of those expressions relate to one another.Dynamic Linking across documents and multiple representations allows students to interact directly with the math by seeing how manipulating one form simultaneously changes all the others. Make Real-World Connections, Import digital images - including your own photos - and overlay graphs and equations on them to see math and science at work in the physical world.
**TI-Nspire Technology supports images in .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp and .png formats. Enter Values In Proper Notation, Integrated mathematics templates permit students to enter expressions and see math symbols, formulas and stacked fractions just as they are printed in textbooks and on the board. The unique Chem Box feature lets students easily input chemical formulas and equations. Click, Scroll, Create and Save Like a computer. Use intuitive drop-down menus to navigate through the TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld. Create documents and pages and save your work as simply as opening, editing and storing files on a computer.
Take It to the Test - Standardized testing organizations have approved the TI-Nspire CX CAS handheld for SAT*, PSAT/NMSQT*, AP* and Praxis high-stakes exams. It is also approved for some state exams.*SAT & AP and PSAT/NMSQT are registered trademarks of the College Board. Praxis is a trademark of Education Testing Service. None were involved in the production of nor endorse this product. Policies subject to change.
TI-Nspire CAS Student Software - Powerful computer software with a Computer Algebra System (CAS) that satisfies math and science curriculum needs from middle school through college. Symbolically solve equations, factor and expand variable expressions, complete the square, find antiderivatives, compute limits, find exact solutions in irrational form and more.
Recharge, Don t Replace For Years - The TI Rechargeable Battery conveniently recharges using a USB cable, wall charger or TI-Nspire Docking Station.The TI Rechargeable Battery reduces the risk of running out of power unexpectedly and eliminates the need for routine battery replacement. Under normal usage, the rechargeable lithium-ion battery should last for up to three years.