The Cedar top features strong projection and a deep tone that works in perfect harmony with the resonant Acacia back and sides.
A striking red Padauk binding surrounds the Cedar top, and lends a visual and aural contrast to the darker Acacia. The upscale slotted headstock features a beautiful carved Kala logo, and vintage style open tuners.
- Baritone Scale
- Solid Cedar Top
- Acacia Back and Sides
- Slotted Headstock
- Multi-Layered Headstock Cap w/Carved Kala Logo
- Padauk Rosette and Binding on Top, Back and Fingerboard
- Fret Positions at 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th Frets on Top and Back of Fingerboard
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany Neck
- Gloss Finish
- Grover Chrome Vintage Tuners
- Aquila Strings