The Cedar top features strong projection and a deep tone that works in perfect harmony with the resonant Acacia back and sides.
A striking red Padauk binding surrounds the Cedar top, and lends a visual and aural contrast to the darker Acacia. The upscale slotted headstock features a beautiful carved Kala logo, and vintage style open tuners.
- Tenor Scale
- Solid Cedar Top with Acacia Back and Sides
- Gloss Finish
- Padauk Rosette and binding on Top, Back and Fingerboard
- 19 Silver Nickel Frets
- Fret Position Marks at 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets on neck and top of fingerboard
- Slotted Headstock
- Multi-Layered headstock cap with carved Kala Logo
- Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge
- Mahogany Neck
- Grover Chrone Vintage Style Tuners
- Premium AQUILA NYLGUT Strings