The Werkstatt 01: Moogfest 2014 Kit is a patchable and compact one oscillator analog synthesizer. It was originally created as a kit, to be the foundation for exclusive “Engineering VIP” workshops at Moogfest 2014. Due to a number of requests, Moog is offering a no-soldering-required version of the Werkstatt 01: Moogfest 2014 Kit in limited quantities, at select US dealers. Assembly is extremely simple: any user can quickly build an analog synthesizer based on classic Moog circuits, and if desired, modify it. Werkstatt was created to be an educational tool, but it is also a very powerful, compact analog synthesizer from Moog.
Werkstatt is 100% US made
- Single VCO w/ frequency control (8Hz to 16KHz)
- Saw and square waveshapes w/ control for square pulse width
- Envelope or LFO selectable Mod Source that can be assigned to PWM or Pitch w/ Amount
- Ability to PWM the square wave
- Classic 4-Pole Moog Ladder Filter w/ Resonance control (20Hz-20KHz)
- Select between the Envelope generator and LFO as Mod Source.
- Polarity switch (+/-) and amount knob for control of filter cutoff modulation
- Selectable Square or Triangle waveshape w/ rate control (2Hz-600Hz)
- Select between the Envelope Generator or ON (Drone)
- Controls for Attack & Decay time w/ Sustain On/Off switch
- One octave low-note priority legato keyboard w/ glide control
- VCA Input 0V to +5V in VCA EG Mode, +/-2.5V in VCA ON Mode
- VCF Input -5V to +5