The new high power Crush range heralds a new dawn for Orange Amplifiers. These mark Orange’s first foray into the world of high power, solid-state guitar amps. The reason it has taken so long? We have yet to be happy with the sound, that is, until now.
The Crush CR60C is a 60W solid-state combo made from 18mm ply and loaded with Oranges own 1×12″ 60W, 16 Ohm Voice of the World speakers. Like all of the parts in our products, these speakers are of the highest quality, both in terms of construction and tone. The Voice of the Worlds combined with the analogue solid-state circulatory gives the CR60C the tonal clarity and definition players adore in an Orange amplifier.
Features and Specs:
- Two Channel, Digital Reverb.
- Clean Channel: Volume, Bass and Treble. Dirty Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain. Global: Volume and Reverb.
- Output Power (Heads and Combos)
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets)
- 1 x 12”, 60 Watt, 16 Ohm Voice of the World
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos)
- Unboxed Dimensions
- H (cm) 45
- H (in) 17.72
- W (cm) 55
- W (in) 21.65
- D (cm) 29
- D (in) 11.42
- Unboxed Weight