The user-friendly interface has been designed for clarity. A sharp 16-million color touchscreen and a data encoder knob is the focal point, giving you super-fast, easy access to all settings. Dedicated keys and screen tabs quickly guide you to meters, FX, channel processing, USB audio control, presets, setup menus and much more.
33 motorized ALPS faders, 32 arranged over 2 layers, with instant access to all channels and masters, plus a dedicated master fader. Total Recall configures preset scenes (snapshots) with all settings and levels at the press of a button. The Qu-32 stores up to 100 Scenes for recall, plus. Channels and mixes can be made Safe from Scene recall.
Qu-24 has 4 stereo iLive FX engines, featuring lovingly crafted emulations of legendary classic reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators, flangers and more, with expansion firmware updates. FX are returned to the mix on dedicated return channels, so you don’t tie up your input channels, and each Stereo FX Return has a dedicated 4 band PEQ
5 cores of high efficiency ARM core processing serve the touchscreen display and surface, USB streaming, Qu-Drive multi-channel USB recording / playback, Ethernet and fader automation, delivering extensive control, instant-on operation, and lightning-fast response.
The chassis is made from 18 gauge, cold-rolled Zintec steel, designed for strength and rigidity.The QU-24 sleek profile is more than skin-deep, generating optimal airflow through the mixer, eliminating the need for noisy fans, result in both electronic and physical silence.
Eliminating Souncard and software setup, Qu-24 integrates a multitrack 48kHz/24bit USB recorder with 18 channels of recording and playback using your USB hard drive.
The Qu-Pad iPad app gives instant access via Wi-Fi to all parameters and settings. Use Qu-Pad to adjust stage monitors, tweak the house sound, and adjust during the performance from any standing or sitting anywhere in the house.
The QU-24 is fully compatible with the ME Personal Mixing System, so any number of ME-1 personal mixers can be chained from the dSNAKETM port giving each performer their own full control over individual mixes, allowing the engineer to attend to other priorities.
- 32xlr/trs mic/line mono inputs
- Recallable AnaLogic preamps
- 3 stereo inputs
- 24 Mix Outputs (XLR)
- High-quality 24-bit digital conversion
- USB / AES Interface
- 4-band para- EQ, compressor, gate HPF & phantom
- Effects ported from the flagship iLive console
- Intput FX - Preamp, HPF, Gate, PEQ, Comp & Delay
- Output FX – PEQ, Graphic EQ, Comp & Delay
- 800x480 pixel colour touch screen for quick control
- 33 Motorized faders for sends on faders,
- GEQ fader flip and mix recall
- 100 Scene memories
- Quick copy and reset of settings and scenes
- Scene Recall Filter and channel Safes
- Channel processing User Libraries
- Qu-Drive for stereo
- 18-track recording/playback to USB hard drive
- USB streaming to/from a Mac (PC not supported)
- MIDI DAW Control driver for Mac
- Qu-Pad iPad App