16" diameter multi pocketed shoulder bag, designed by founder Jason Edwards, which transports your ProLogix® practice pad and accessories, instructional books, full sized metronome, sticks, brushes, mallets, portable media player, phone, and more in one carrying bag.
- Large mouth zipper access to padded main storage compartment. Here you can store one to two practice pads.
- Two additional large foam lined pockets for added protection are attached inside of main compartment. This is where you can store ProLogix Brush Maps, Fiberskyn Insert, Nylon Mute, Instructional Books and other items.
- Zippered stick compartment is attached to the front body panel. Here you can store an assortmet of sticks, brushes and mallets.
- Large zippered pocket is attached to lower front body panel. Here you can store a full sized metronome, portable media player, cell phone, drum keys, CD's, and other small items.
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap and a soft grip carrying handle.
- Reinforced bottom with a durable plastic insert.
- Designed by ProLogix founder Jason Edwards.