The "Ostinato" Johnny Rabb Signature Practice Pad features a center playing surface with dual elliptical accent pads for developing and strengthening your rhythmic vocabulary during practice time.
- 12" x 3/16" radial red gum rubber playing surface provides a realistic drum feel and excellent rebound.
- 12"x 4mm interchangeable "Blue Lightning" radial drum mute insert produces more resistance to really work the hands at a low volume.
- Two elliptical ostinato pads located one to each side of the center red gum rubber playing surface are designed for practicing ostinatos. They consist of red gum rubber with a white laminate so you can accurately hear and focus on the ostinato played.
- "LVR" (Low Volume Rim) technology is applied around the lower and upper portion of the main playing surface for excellent impact strength for rim shots. Great for working Johnny Rabb's Freehand Technique into your practice routine.
- A 13" black anti-skid material is applied to the bottom of the pad for practicing on any flat surface or drum.
- "TSR" (Tripod Snare Receivers) are milled into the side of the base to assure total stability and provides angle option in a snare stand.
- 14" CNC machined Baltic Birch for producing a realistic drum head feel with true dynamics when played from center to the edge.
- 100% made in the USA