The "All-N-1" Russ Miller Signature Pad is a NAMM 2013 "Best in Show" revolutionary multi-functional practice device specially designed by drum set artist Russ Miller and Jason Edwards of ProLogix. Be sure to watch the product demo in the featured video box or also in the media section.
- This practice pad is designed to for the professional, semi-pro, serious student or educator.
- The main playing surface measures 13" in diameter and provides superior rebound and less shock to the hands unlike any other practice pad.
- A rubber rim is applied around the perimeter of the playing surface to simulate an actual rim. This keeps the overall weight down and saves on life of the sticks unlike metal or plastic rims of the past.
- A 13" removable white textured poly insert is included which simulates the sound and feel of a coated white head for practicing brush strokes.
- A 13" Blue nylon muffling disc which fits inside the replicated rim is designed for practicing late at night or working your finger muscles.
- Snare Basket Receivers assure total stability and provides angle options when placed inside any snare stand basket.
- The Hoop Groove located around the bottom perimeter provides a snug fit on top of a drum inside a 14" snare drum hoop. This allows ultimate sensitivity for closed rolls, and gives a solid feel when you strike the rim.
- A 13" non-slip ring is applied around the bottom perimeter for practicing on flat surfaces, your lap, or on top of a drum.
- The base is constructed from 3/4 Baltic Birch providing excellent durability, true solid feel, and pitch. Sealed with a special water resistance finish.