Korg's AW-3M clip-on tuner is designed for use with large variety of orchestral and concert band instruments. It features a double ball-joint, so you can easily clip and adjust it to any instrument. The AW-3M features a built-in metronome for assisting in rhythm training. A transpose feature lets you transpose tunings for brass and woodwinds at the touch of a button. Its vibration-sensing Piezo sensor is perfect for tuning in noisy environments. The Korg AW-3m clip-on tuner with metronome is perfect for every instrument in the orchestra.
The Korg AW-3M features a tuning range of A0 to C8 and it features special markings to indicate pure major third and minor third intervals, for authentic consonance. You can use the AW-3M as a guide for working on note and pitch accuracy on your instrument. You can also choose the transposition function on the tuner and choose the key of C, F, B-flat, or E-flat. No matter what instrument you play, the Korg AW-3M has you covered.
Korg AW-3M Clip-on Instrument Tuner Features:
- Adjusts for use with various instruments
- Built-in metronome
- Convenient transpose function for use with orchestra instruments
- Features a piezo vibration sensor
- Bright, easy to read LCD display
- Auto-power off to save battery life
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) to C8 (4186Hz)
- Precision: +/- 1 cent
- Reference pitch: 410 - 480Hz (1Hz steps)
- Includes limited-edition carrying pouch