High quality condenser technology provides clear, brilliant sound. All rack-mountable G3 300 series receivers are equipped with an Ethernet port. This port means you can monitor and remotely control the system from a PC with Sennheiser’s “Wireless Systems Manager” software.
Sennheiser understands that the more self-reliant a device is, the more artistic freedom there is to enjoy. With this in mind, this new receiver has a built-in Ethernet port for remote PC monitoring and setup with Sennheiser’s Wireless System Manager software. This receiver’s wireless sync function makes it a breeze to link up any G3 transmitter with the unit. In addition, it has a large back-lit graphic display where receiver and transmitter information can be easily seen even on the darkest of stages
While it is ready for operation right out of the box, the SK 300 G3 easily receives settings from the receiver via its enhanced wireless sync function. This transmitter also sets itself apart from others due to its unparalleled mute options. If you want to quickly and easily interrupt the sound signal at some point: you can simply attach the optional external mute button to the additional 2.5 mm jack socket. This mute option is easily programmed to provide a variety of mute options.
A headset microphone of exceptional sound quality, the ME 3 is intended for music and speech applications that require maximum movement and close proximity signal reproduction - meaning applications with high on-stage sound present no problem. The headband is comfortable and immovable, enabling use during exertive dance or sports activities. The super-cardioid condenser design offers excellent feedback rejection.
Rackmount kit for G3 100/300/500 Series.
- EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver
- SK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter
- ME 3-ew headset microphone (cardioid)
- GA 3 rack mount
- NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA batteries
ew 352 G3-A Features:
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver).
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies.
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems.
- High-quality true diversity reception.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Increased range for audio sensitivity.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver.
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings.
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display.
- Programmable Mute function.
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.