The included cardioid pattern microphone has both great resistance to feedback and clear voice reproduction. The true diversity receiver means you get the highest degree of signal reliability at all times. Sync up the bodypack with the receiver with a single touch of a button. Especially convenient: you can connect an external mute button (option) to the additional 2.5 mm jack socket on the bodypack transmitter.
Power with control: this system not only ensures vocals cut through, but also provides the user with a programmable mute button on the mic. Add in a back-lit graphic display, intuitive menu navigation, and you have a professional wireless system. Enjoy one-touch programming of the transmitter to the receiver via the wireless sync function. The Ethernet jack on the receiver allows for remote PC monitoring and control using Sennheiser’s “Wireless Systems Manager”
- EM 300 G3 rack-mount receiver
- SK 300 G3 bodypack transmitter
- ME 4 clip-on microphone (cardioid)
- SKM 300-835 G3 handheld transmitter (cardioid, dynamic)
- MZQ 1 microphone clip
- GA 3 rack mount
- NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 AA batteries
ew 322/335 G3-A Features:
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver).
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies.
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems.
- High-quality true diversity reception.
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off.
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies.
- Enhanced AF frequency range.
- Increased range for audio sensitivity.
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver.
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options.
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings.
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings.
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display.
- Programmable Mute button on transmitter body.
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series.
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode.
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter.
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement.