The SKM 500 hand-held transmitter features high RF transmission power for extra-reliable reception. Even more impressive is the sound of the super-cardioid microphone capsule which is highly feedback-resistant. Built-in charging contacts can charge the optional rechargeable battery by simply placing the mic on the optional charger. With German-engineered components from stage-tested technology, the SKM 500-945 G3 is made for performances that leave a lasting impression.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
Mke2-Ew Gold Omni Lavalier
The MKE 2 Gold sub-miniature omni-directional lavalier is ideal for television broadcast and theatrical productions. Its accurate frequency response produces natural, uncolored sound. A unique Umbrella Diaphragm delivers moisture-resistant performance with the identical high audio quality of the industry standard MKE 2 lavalier. Its size makes it not only unobtrusive and easy to conceal, but also offers a textbook perfect omni-directional polar pattern. An extremely thin low mass diaphragm exhibits extraordinary transient response. The microphone also comes with two additional sound inlet caps to tailor the high frequency as needed. Color: matte black.
- Dual-diaphragm design virtually eliminates "sweat-outs"
- Stranded, stainless-steel reinforced cable provides maximum strength and low contact noise
- Acoustical equalization via supplied end caps
- 1-year warranty