Put the Monster in Your Music! Introducing Monster Standard® 100 Instrument Cable
A quality connection starts with quality cable. And with Monster Standard 100, you'll use a cable that sounds as good as it looks. So, whether you're gigging, tracking in the studio, or jamming in the garage, Standard 100 is a great entry-level cable to get you started. All the pros know cable makes a difference...that's why a lot of your favorite bands are using Monster. Standard 100 delivers the quality, durability, and reliability every Monster musician needs?it's always ready to perform when you are.
Monster-Quality Instrument Cable At An Affordable Price
- Interchangeable color "O" ring attaches to each 1/4" connector for easy identification.
- Extra-flexible Duraflex® outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance.
- IsoTec® vibration technology further reduces handling noise.
- Carbon-infused dielectric reduces microphonic pops and cracks for a noise-free cable design.
- 90% coverage copper-braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution.
- Heavy-Duty Injection Molded Connector ? Specially designed strain relief increases cable durability and resists damage
- Easy-to-ID Color-Coded Rings ? for easy identification when you're plugging in multiple cable. Several colors included
- Ultra-Flexible Duraflex® Protective Jacket ? Coils & uncoils effortlessly. Withstands heavy use
- Special Copper Windings ? Provides improved clarity and tighter bass, even over long lengths
- Heavy-Duty Shielding ? Dense copper braided shield for excellent noise rejection